Fall Outfit Idea



Yesterday, my two friends, Erica and Maurita, went to a small little town named Cordenons, to go to their weekly market. They normally have great scarves, and sometimes you can find great pieces of clothing for a decent price. The town square is not very big, so therefore the market isn't that big. We headed over to the mall then, and I found a few skirts at H&M, which by the way is somewhat different than the stores back in the states.

We were driving home and Erica wanted to show us a place she discovered while riding her bike one day, so we decided to stop and take some pictures of what I was wearing. I love colored tights this year. They are so fun and are much more interesting instead of just plain black tights. I threw on a plain black skirt with the tights and a cozy sweater. Sweater and skirts are so perfect for this fall, thank god because I'm so over jeans and just a short sleeve shirt. I needed different proportions of warmth this year. 



Sweater, H&M (similar here or here) // Bodycon Skirt, Express (here) // Tights in Violetta, Phillippe Matignon (similar here or here) // Riding Boots, (splurge or save)




No comments:

Post a Comment