Not Your Average




Sometimes jeans and a t-shirt is all I need, but then I remember I'm not just normal. Something always has to be special or stand out from the pack. So my glitter boots and green trench did what I needed them to. I'm a huge fan of jeans a t-shirt (BTW, these are my FAVORITE jeans and this is my FAVORITE t-shirt), but I'm not very good at blending in so I play up my accessories, scarves, jewelry, shoes and jackets are the ways to go.

I would recommend Miss Me jeans to anyone and everyone. I think you can find anything you are looking for in them, if you are more classic or edgy, they even have everything in between. I also swear by Victoria Secret PINK t-shirts. I have a v-neck t-shirt and their razorback tanks in almost every single. The material just gets softer and softer as you wash it. Ah-mazing.






Jeans, Miss Me (similar here) // Trench, Motivi (similar here)// Booties, Forever 21 (similar here or here) // T-shirt, VS PINK (here) // Bracelet, Coin, (here) // Sunglasses, Rayban (here)


- Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment